- Planned Change, Event Change and Emergent Change®
- The Emergent Organizational Development and Change (EODC)® Platform
- Emergent Action Research™ (EAR™)
- NEW – Part 1: Emergent Change® Video
- Re-Framing Perspectives
- Emergent Change vs. Planned Change
- A Living Culture™ – An Emergent Approach
- Emergent Organizational Development And Change (EODC)™
- A “Living Vision” – Emergent Organizational Development (EOD)®
- “Creating Readiness For Desired Change and Development”
- “A Living, Emerging Vision” – The Land Of Org.
- Beauty (Cultural Congruency) and the Beast (The Culture Gap)
- Rethinking Resistance
- The 60% – 70% CM / Project Management Dilemma
- Approaches to Consultation: The Four Basic Models
- Try ‘OWNERSHIP’! ‘BUY-IN’ Just Doesn’t Make The Grade…
- ‘Doing and Being’
- How Well Is Your Organization’s ‘Reputational Bank’ Doing? Is It Continually Making Deposits Or Withdrawals?
- Why Are The Fundamentals Of Organizational Development Important?
- What Is A ‘Healthy, Performance-Based Organization and Culture’?
- ‘Meaningful Dialogue’ For Emergent Change
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Emergent Organizational Development and Change (EODC)® My thoughts… I often wonder how many organizations truly put the effort into understanding how culture is fundamental to their business success, and how to optimize such to bring their desired culture into the … Continue reading