- Up-dated PPT ‘Part 1, Emergent Change’
- My Approach To Traditional Organizational Development
- PPT Presentation on EMERGENT CHANGE®
- The Simple Law of Emergent Transforming™
- Emergent Organizations®: An Introduction To Emergent Organizational Development And Change (EODC)®
- Key Emergent Phrases / Terms
- Basic Principles Of The Emergent Organizational Development and Change (EODC)® Platform
- Part 4. Emergent Organizational Development® – Novel Technologies and Collaborative Network Organizations For The 21st Century Video
- Planned Change, Event Change and Emergent Change®
- The Emergent Organizational Development and Change (EODC)® Platform
- Emergent Action Research™ (EAR), and Emergent Learning™
- A Leadership Culture
- Part 1: Emergent Organizational Development® – Emergent Change® Video
- Re-Framing Perspectives
- Emergent Change vs. Planned Change
- Culture As A Core Business Strategy
- Emergent Organizational Development And Change (EODC)™
- A “Living Vision” – Emergent Organizational Development (EOD)®
- “Creating Readiness For Desired Change and Development”
- “A Living, Emerging Vision” – The Land Of Org.
- Beauty (Cultural Congruency) and the Beast (The Culture Gap)
- Rethinking Resistance
- The 60% – 70% CM / Project Management Dilemma
- Approaches to Consultation: The Four Basic Models
- Try ‘OWNERSHIP’! ‘BUY-IN’ Just Doesn’t Make The Grade…
- ‘Doing and Being’
- How Well Is Your Organization’s ‘Reputational Bank’ Doing? Is It Continually Making Deposits Or Withdrawals?
- Why Are The Fundamentals Of Organizational Development Important?
- What Is A ‘Healthy, Performance-Based Organization and Culture’?
- ‘Generative and Meaningful Dialogue’ For Emergent Change
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Monthly Archives: June 2015
By Patrick A. Trottier We know that organizations today are facing a significant increase in the rate of change and greater complexities in the issues, opportunities and challenges they face as regional and global growth is demanded. The purpose of … Continue reading