- Planned Change, Event Change and Emergent Change®
- The Emergent Organizational Development and Change (EODC)® Platform
- Emergent Action Research™ (EAR™)
- NEW – Part 1: Emergent Change® Video
- Re-Framing Perspectives
- Emergent Change vs. Planned Change
- A Living Culture™ – An Emergent Approach
- Emergent Organizational Development And Change (EODC)™
- A “Living Vision” – Emergent Organizational Development (EOD)®
- “Creating Readiness For Desired Change and Development”
- “A Living, Emerging Vision” – The Land Of Org.
- Beauty (Cultural Congruency) and the Beast (The Culture Gap)
- Rethinking Resistance
- The 60% – 70% CM / Project Management Dilemma
- Approaches to Consultation: The Four Basic Models
- Try ‘OWNERSHIP’! ‘BUY-IN’ Just Doesn’t Make The Grade…
- ‘Doing and Being’
- How Well Is Your Organization’s ‘Reputational Bank’ Doing? Is It Continually Making Deposits Or Withdrawals?
- Why Are The Fundamentals Of Organizational Development Important?
- What Is A ‘Healthy, Performance-Based Organization and Culture’?
- ‘Meaningful Dialogue’ For Emergent Change
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Monthly Archives: June 2012
The concepts and ideas in the following write-up have been developed from a number of prominent and respected people in the field of OD, especially: Vol. I / II ‘Process Consultation’, Edger H. Schein – 1987, 1988, ‘New Paradigm Consulting’; Emergence … Continue reading
“Anytime you, or someone around you, thinks or talks about ‘buy-in’; Beware! It is a danger signal telling you that your development and implementation process is missing the essential ingredient of involving all who should be involved in a way … Continue reading