- Up-dated PPT ‘Part 1, Emergent Change’
- My Approach To Traditional Organizational Development
- PPT Presentation on EMERGENT CHANGE®
- The Simple Law of Emergent Transforming™
- Emergent Organizations®: An Introduction To Emergent Organizational Development And Change (EODC)®
- Key Emergent Phrases / Terms
- Basic Principles Of The Emergent Organizational Development and Change (EODC)® Platform
- Part 4. Emergent Organizational Development® – Novel Technologies and Collaborative Network Organizations For The 21st Century Video
- Planned Change, Event Change and Emergent Change®
- The Emergent Organizational Development and Change (EODC)® Platform
- Emergent Action Research™ (EAR), and Emergent Learning™
- A Leadership Culture
- Part 1: Emergent Organizational Development® – Emergent Change® Video
- Re-Framing Perspectives
- Emergent Change vs. Planned Change
- Culture As A Core Business Strategy
- Emergent Organizational Development And Change (EODC)™
- A “Living Vision” – Emergent Organizational Development (EOD)®
- “Creating Readiness For Desired Change and Development”
- “A Living, Emerging Vision” – The Land Of Org.
- Beauty (Cultural Congruency) and the Beast (The Culture Gap)
- Rethinking Resistance
- The 60% – 70% CM / Project Management Dilemma
- Approaches to Consultation: The Four Basic Models
- Try ‘OWNERSHIP’! ‘BUY-IN’ Just Doesn’t Make The Grade…
- ‘Doing and Being’
- How Well Is Your Organization’s ‘Reputational Bank’ Doing? Is It Continually Making Deposits Or Withdrawals?
- Why Are The Fundamentals Of Organizational Development Important?
- What Is A ‘Healthy, Performance-Based Organization and Culture’?
- Creating Comfort With the Unknown -‘Generative Dialogue’ and Emergent Change
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Abridged From ‘The Organizational Development Workshop’ Organizational Development is not just a bunch of theories, interventions and technical methodologies. As part of the ’mastery’ of the discipline and practice of Organizational Development, as well as many other professions and disciplines, one fundamental … Continue reading
How Well Is Your Organization’s ‘Reputational Bank’ Doing? Is It Continually Making Deposits Or Withdrawals?
Social capital, or ‘reputational capital’ as it is also referred to, is defined as the goodwill available to parties in relationships that are characterized by high levels of trust, mutual understanding, mutual goals and interests, complementary competencies, and strong communication … Continue reading
To begin with a few quotes: “You have to monitor your fundamentals constantly because the only thing that changes will be your attention to them. The fundamentals will never change.” Michael Jordan “Learn the fundamentals of the game and stick … Continue reading
One hears a lot these days about ‘healthy organizations’, ‘healthy cultures’, and the need to enhance ‘organizational performance’. What does that mean? The following are a few attributes and perspectives that I believe describe such. Of course these are not all … Continue reading
Generative and meaningful dialogue can be a powerful tool and process to facilitate individual, group and organizational performance aligned to continuous, emergent changing environments, challenges and opportunities. ‘Making sense’ of things is a powerful aspect of understanding, re-framing, experiencing and … Continue reading